Sunday, March 25, 2007

Within is ready to go out into the pool

Over 3 years and 7 drafts later, my first 'publication-worthy' novel has been completed. I cannot contain my excitement. I have written this novel in between working, my return to university (BA Education) as a mature student, moving interstate and then being a full-time, stay-at-home parent. I will now be sending it out to agents and publishers and will of course keep you posted on its journey, keeping bitterness contained should it arise.

The good thing about taking so long to write this novel is that I have also thought of a career's worth of ideas for future novels. I have actually started the next one whilst editing Within - 30,000 words in so far. So I will make sure that strange face to the side of this page is one you'll be seeing a lot more of in the future.

I will post a sample chapter (the first, obviously) from my novel very soon.

Have fun reading and/or writing too!

-Craig.

No comments: