Friday, August 3, 2007

Back from the shadows

Hi all,

It's been a long time since posting - have so much to catch up on that I was deliberating whether to have one big post or a few little ones. I chose the latter. I haven't posted for so long because I have moved interstate (from Melbourne to Perth) with my wife and daughter, have worked furiously to get my ezine up and running on time (I somehow killed the 'new' computer I was given 2 days before the deadline, but still put it out on the day!), have spent weeks cleaning and repairing our house, have re-enrolled and started my education course at University (just one unit until next year), and jumped straight back into my next novel (of which there is only a little bit to go in the first draft stage).

Wow, in saying why I haven't posted I've given a rough glimpse of my life in the last month. Soon I will disect each point as best I can - so stayed tuned. If you are a returning reader, please be assured I will try to post on this site once a week (I am not organised enough to set aside time on an actual day each week though).

Hope you will check out my ezine - it has work from 10 writers and 5 artists, and I'm very pleased with the quality of the submissions I received. It is:

Eclecticism Ezine: http://www.eclecticzine.com

No comments: