Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Eclecticism is preserved

Wow, I am deeply honoured and very excited - yesterday my Eclecticism e-zine was archived in the National Library of Australia's Pandora Archive project. Pandora has been going since 1996 and collects online publications of national significance - with lasting cultural and research value. I am stunned my creation fits into such categories, but very proud it does. And of course it wouldn't have made it if not for the wonderful contributors (thanks everyone!).
Check out the Pandora link at:
National Library of Australia - Pandora Archive
And my e-zine at:
Eclecticism E-zine

And I hope everyone has a wonderful festive season and/or break.

- CRAIG.

1 comment:

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.