Thursday, January 24, 2008

Whoops, back again

Hi there, it's been a while. Well, December-January were just intense months for me. My wife had three (count them!) weeks off work, and since she has been pretty flat out in her new role I relished the moments spent together. However, since it was the festive season, add a few family birthdays, add several people going away to places like London (envious!), most of our budget was stretched, so we didn't go anywhere travel wise, the furthest being Mandurah (one hour away - whoo who!). It didn't matter though. I still had a few chances to write my new novel (first draft), though not as much as I would have liked. However, I can be a writing machine now, because... I have just finished the third issue of my e-zine, Eclecticism! 8 writers, 3 artists, 49 pages... Whew. It was an effort but worth it. So really this post is to plug the e-zine. I will divulge some info about my own life as soon as possible. I promise. It won't take a month and bit this time.
C-Ya
Eclecticism E-zine


1 comment:

Brian G Ross said...

Lookin' good, Craig. I'm glad that Eclecticism now has a few issues behind it. So many ezines don't make it past the first one.

Long may it continue!

:o)