Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thanks SwanCon

Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks to the authors, editors and speculative fiction fans who said G'day to me at SwanCon - especially a big thanks to Shane Jiraiya Cummings for introducing me to so many great representatives of the spec fic field. Being a first (SwanCon) for me, I was quite overwhelmed, hence why I lingered in the shadows most of the time. But I hope to meet everyone again soon and take the conversations beyond pleasantries and other small talk.

And no, Eclecticism didn't win a Tin Duck, but the nomination is such a wonderful recognition in the e-zine's early days - let's see what happens next time!

As for my own writing, well, look for a small slice in the Black Box E-Anthology (Brimstone Press) and help support the Australian Horror Writers Association at the same time.

C-Ya,
Craig

No comments: