Friday, May 29, 2009

Flying High

Hi all,

It's all booked - my plane tickets have been paid for (thanks, Nan and Pop!), the hotel room is reserved, and my convention fees are paid - I'm going to Conjecture!

I know, it's exciting. Conjecture is the National SF Convention, to be held in Adelaide from 5-8 June. It's during this convention that the Ditmar Awards are announced, in which I have been nominated for Best Fan Writer. I can't wait to experience it all, especially since I have never been to Adelaide before. Look out, local cafes, I'm on the prowl!

The downside to this is that I miss two days of teaching - I now have to cram it all in to an already bulging timetable (what with Foundation Day in WA on Monday). But I'll manage; it'll be worth it.

If you're going to be at Conjecture, let me know. We'll have a drink.

Cheers,
Craig.

2 comments:

Matthew Tait said...

Craig, I'll be there.

I'll meet you in the bar in the afternoon on Friday. When do you get in?

Matt Tait

Matthew Tait said...

Or whenever. :) Just keep in touch this week and we'll sort something out. :)

Matt