Thursday, October 15, 2009

Forthcoming Titles that might interest you

I was browsing through some of the publicity brochures from publishers and began to make a list of titles/authors that caught my eye. Being a reviewer means that you often don't get to pick what you read all the time (though HorrorScope tries its best to make it that way). But if I could choose some titles... Well, I decided to type out said list to let you all know of some forthcoming novels I would love to read and review.

Note that most of these are from the Hachette Australia/Orion/Gollancz group, simply because they send me the most information. This means most novels are in the crime/thriller/horror genre. Most books are also from international writers. Don't take this list out of context and say I should have included such and such - I probably had no idea their book was coming out. In other words, please feel free to comment and include a book you are looking forward to being released.

And don't get me started on my 'To Read' list outside of reviewing. I am a bookaholic, and each week I have more to add to my pile of books I can't wait to read but never have the time to...


October 2009
Ben Elton – Meltdown
Ian Rankin – The Complaints
Kenneth Cameron – The Bohemian Girl
Peter Temple – Truth
David Wellington - Frostbite (and 23 Hours)


November 2009
Stephen King – Under the Dome
John Connolly – The Gates
A E Moorat – Queen Victoria: Demon Hunter
Cody McFayden – Abandoned
Sam Savage – The Cry of the Sloth
Conrad Williams – Decay Inevitable


December 2009
Adam Roberts – I am Scrooge (A Zombie Story for Christmas)
Jesse Bullington – The Sad Tale of the Brothers Grossbart


January 2010
Joe Gores – Spade and Archer
Robert J. Sawyer – Wake
Jasper Fforde – Shades of Grey
Steve Leather – Nightfall
Seth Cregan – The Levels



February 2010

Joe Hill – Horns
Robert Rankin – Retromancer
Robert Jackson Bennett – Mr Shivers


March 2010
Scott Sigler – Ancestor
Jonathan Maberry – The Dragon Factory

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.